Lewis Woolcott is committed to advancing analytical solutions to commercial problems, with our range and tools removing the subjectivity from claims. Lewis Woolcott critical path analysis Logic+ software is a key component of our services.
Logic+ provides a platform for modeling project longest paths claim outcomes and aims to:
- Replace subjectivity, emotion, and bias with calculated analysis.
- Aggregated team expertise and knowledge and project history into a collective output
- Accurately document the projects longest path
- Reduced claim time frames with automated documentation of evidence of longest path.
- Improve strategic decision with real time ‘what-if’ analysis
Logic+ uses proprietary but transport algorithm to automatic the tedious tasks of assembling multiple snapshots of the project schedule of tracing the most logical longest path to any critical milestone, even when links have been removed.
Download Logic +
Logic+ is built to import the multiple XER schedules that provides the critical source of truth for any forensic analysis. Imported files are stored in any converted database.
The forensic expert can then use the tool to interactively trace back from any chosen end point with detailed guidance on which activities are the most probable driving predecessor, if required the process can also run fully automated with detailed documentation of each decision taken.
Implied Logic: A key component of logic plus’s success is the utilisation of implied logic, to allow tracing of the critical path even when the planner fails to add an actual links of the link is removed.
Intervention Process: Logic Plus is designed to use all available schedule information to find the real critical paths. However, on occasion an expert may have other information not explicit in the schedule, that would dictate some of the activities included in the path. Logic Plus can run in a mode where the expert can interfere at any chosen point in the process and outside the schedule logic.
Download Logic+ Now
The ‘S’ Curve distribution shows the results of the Logic+ Monte Carlo simulation. The example distribution shows the 50% or P50 number is $28.1M. This is the aggregate across all heads of claim and shows that 50% of model iterations are higher than $28.1M and 50% are lower. Logic+ analysis predicts outcomes within a high degree of accuracy.
The ‘WIN’’LOSE’ chart shows the consensus view of whether risk will prevent recovery in a binary process. This output informs strategic decisions such as whether to progress to arbitration or accept an alternative settlement position.
Restructuring projects manually takes months and months and is expensive.
“Logic+ has been developed from the ground up to fill a very specific gap in the planning process software. It has been designed by planners, for planners”
Logic+ started as a tool to inform strategic decisions, but it quickly became apparent that accurately predicting commercial outcomes offers a host of additional applications including:
- Logic+ may be used as an initial step in the contractual dispute resolution process e.g. to inform executive negotiation and strategic direction
- Supplement legal prospects’ advice with Logic+ accurate analysis
- Support M&A data room analysis with Logic+ analysis and predictions
- Loss adjusters may use Logic+ to support assessment of construction insurance claims
“Logic+ is the first planning software that goes beyond logic”